Southern Boy in ChiTown

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Finally, Some Pictures (Part 2)


Got up around 8:30 this morning, threw some clothes on and took off for the lakefront. I walked way too damn far in way too much wind with way too little coffee in me, but it was fun (and I was back in the hotel by 11:15 with the room already done). Walked around Navy Pier joined primarily by hordes of joggers (I think after all the walking I'm going to wait until tomorrow to run) and a few delivery guys. Then on down past the Chicago Marina to Millennium Park and the obligatory photo of the Cloud Gate (lower picture above - click on it to get a better view). By the time I started back up Michigan Avenue the sidewalks were starting to get packed. Planning to grab a shower, walk over to the new apartment building (they're having an open house and I'm hoping to see some models) and then maybe pick up a couple of shirts from Eddie Bauer. I haven't decided yet whether I'm going to try to catch some basketball out tonight or stay in and catch up on some work (the work's got to be done sometime this weekend but I'm thinking I deserve ONE day off).

1 Comments:

  • Purty pictures!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home