Southern Boy in ChiTown

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

You Take The Long Way Home - Almost Heaven?




Couple more pictures of Point Pleasant before I headed on towards Charleston and I-77. I'd never been to West Virginia before. It was pretty I guess - the parts I saw. I did get a bit tired of paying a $1.25 toll every 12 miles or so. I know Lady J has a lot of fond memories of WV and I'm sure we're going to get there together some day but it's not at the top of my list.

Photo 1: The State in Point Pleasant - the movie poster on the left is The Beast in the Haunted Cave - a Roger Corman POS that we actually have a copy of

Photo 2: The poster on the RIGHT side of the State.

Photo 3: The pretty part of West Virginia


1 Comments:

  • My apologies to anyone who may have clicked through the spam comment previously on this post - the URL apparently went to a spam website that had some malware as well. I try to keep stuff like that cleared out but haven't been monitoring as closely as needed lately - sorry!

    By Blogger Tony Plutonium, at 8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home