Southern Boy in ChiTown

Sunday, February 12, 2006

It's Official

It appears that all is in order and that I'll be heading up to Chicago in mid-March. The expectation is that I'll be there every week for at least 4-5 months, with (if all goes well) that tapering off to one week out of three or four. Of course, if all DOESN'T go well, it might mean that I'd be off the account anyway.

I'll be looking into corporate housing in a couple of weeks but just to make sure I've got a place to stay the first trip, I've already booked a couple of weeks in the funky old Allerton Hotel. It's almost a mile from the Aon Center and far from my first choice, but at least I know where it is from my last trip to Chicago (at least a dozen years ago).

If you're a family member or friend, welcome! I do intend to continue to publish my other blog at least sporadically, but I've added this one as a completely anonymous blog for security reasons, so please help me keep it that way. I don't plan to moderate comments, so I need your help in keep any mention of my other blog and other websites that might identify me out of this. Thanks!

If on the other hand you somehow stumbled across this blog, welcome to you too! I intend to use it to chronicle my upcoming assignment in Chicago, with particular focus on photography. There is an RSS link that I'll slap into the template but in the meantime, here it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home